4th of July in the Black Hills – July 2, 2019
Looking for a quick summer getaway? Why not celebrate the 4th of July in the Black Hills!
Join Stagecoach Tours as we make our way down to Deadwood, SD. Our first night will be spent at the 4 Bears Casino and Lodge. We will then travel into Deadwood for the next 3 nights. Take part in the Independence Day Celebrations and top it off with a Fireworks display at the Open Cut Mine in Lead, SD. We will also visit beautiful Mt Rushmore, enjoy the shops in Keystone and take a ride through the Black Hills on the 1880 Train to Hill City.
In 1876 this tiny gold camp boomed practically overnight into a town that played by its own rules that attracted outlaws, gamblers and gunslingers along with the gold seekers. Wild Bill Hickok was one of those men who came looking for fortune. But just a few short weeks after arriving, he was gunned down while holding a poker hand of aces and eights – forever after known as the Dead Man’s Hand.
Today, the town is booming once again. You’ll find modern-day casinos, resort hotels, full-service spas, big name concerts, and some of the best parties in the entire United States.
Accommodations are at the Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort. Located on the outskirts of Deadwood, the Gulch features a 24 Hour Casino, Award Winning Hotel, Creekside Restaurant and Convention Center. Amenities include: hot tub, exercise room, free Wi-Fi, gift shop, bakery and liquor store. If you are looking to see the action in downtown Deadwood, just hop on the trolley
**minimum number of passengers required for departure**
4th of July in the Black Hills 2019 Itinerary
See What's Included
– Deluxe Motor Coach transportation to and from Deadwood, SD
– 1 night’s accommodations at 4 Bears Casino & Lodge in Newtown, ND
– 3 night’s accommodations at the Deadwood Gulch in Deadwood, SD
– Shuttle to Mt. Rushmore, Keystone Shopping, ride the 1880 Train and Independence Day fireworks in Lead, SD
– Passenger Incentive Package Includes:
- 4 Bears Casino & Lodge – $40 in free play, $100 at par with 25 points earned on players card, 2 free drink coupons, 1 breakfast coupon, and various snack coupons
- Deadwood Gulch – $40 in match slot play, free slot tournament entry, 2 breakfast coupons, 3 $8 off supper coupons, 1 entry in the 4th of July Duck Race and 1 coupon for the 4th of July picnic at the Deadwood Gulch.
– Professional Driver and Tour Hostess
**Note Casino Incentive packages are subject to change without notice
5 days, 4 nights
p.p double occupancy
July 2 to July 6, 2019 Departing at 9:00 am
- $40 free play at 4 Bears Casino and Lodge
- $100 at par with 25 points earned at 4 Bears Casino & Lodge
- 2 free drink coupons, 1 breakfast coupon and various snack coupons at 4 Bears Casino & Lodge
- $40 in match play at Deadwood Gulch
- Free slot tournament entry at Deadwood Gulch
- 2 free breakfast coupons and 3 X $8.00 off supper coupons at Deadwood Gulch
- 1 entry in the 4th of July Duck Race
- 1 coupon for the 4th of July Picnic at the Deadwood Gulch
- Mt Rushmore sight seeing
- Shopping in Keystone
- ride the 1880 Train to Hill City
Single Occupancy – $ 800.00
Double Occupancy – $ 525.00